Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Trip

I don't know how I keep forgetting something very important. I am going to the Netherlands ie Holland for almost a week. To be honest I think it might be my subconscious embarrassed, what will people think? Everyone knows what Amsterdam is known for. Well oh well. To bad. Yes I am going to a place where pot is legal. And yes I am going to visit a friend, Iris.

Iris was on the Ulpan with me. And strangely enough I didn't realize how much I loved her till after the ulpan. She stayed with Noa and I for a week and then I really got to know her and how special she is. She has this mood that changes the moods around her. And I don't think she does it to please, it just is her. She is a great person to talk to and I remember when she left to go back to Holland I was so sad, because I just got this taste.

Then our mutual friend Roie, who is on the Kibbutz told me he got a good deal on a flight there in March and did I want to go. Of course but I gave it some thought as even a good deal is a lot of money. But I decided yes since I have been spending almost no money living on the kibbutzim.

We go from March 20 tot the 26. It will be my first time in Europe and I am very excited. I wish I could see more than just one country, but this is a start and God willing I will have many opportunities to go back. It should be a lot of fun. We will probably stay half in Amsterdam and half at her house which is close by.

I had to get a temporary Israeli passport to go. But it was not a big deal.
I feel very lucky to see her again so soon.

1 comment:

Konchok Ngodup said...

so will you visiting many "temples" while you are there???

seriously you should go and smoke up once, you are talking about the cream of the crop of the world..and you are definetly not an addict so just have a toke and enjoy yourself...or whatever justmy suggestion.

i just got back from getting a tattoo, and i am so happy with it. if you still have a phone card call me after 9 my time 315 7087488..i am basicaly done in ny although i am not leaving until monday ill be in rochester until sunday