Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hey finally I am writing something

So I have to say sorry because I haven't written in so long and this will not be long because there are 3 people waiting for the computers. I am supposed to get internet at my new home by next weekend but I won't be going home from the army so that will be another two weeks till you hear from me.

I do have so much to say. First of all the army is not as BAD or as hard as I thought it would be. We are doing a lot and I am very tired, but lets just say it isn't like hell or something.

In my corner of excellence I would like to note to you that I came in 6th place in our running test out of over 50 girls and I am the oldest. I think I shot really well, since I fell very hard on my right hand which is were you hold the gun. It is a strange feeling to shoot. I also shot at night and got 4 out of 5 off the bullets on the target and we were shooting completely blind.

I hate walking up at 4 in the morning everyday, but I do get to see amazing sunrises so that is something.

And the gun. Well you are so excited about it when you get it and than it is just a pain in the ass really soon after. Because you have to take it to the shower to the toliet in the bed with you , my legs are covered in bruises. So the glamour of that is over.

I hate having only 10 minutes to eat. And the truth is the food is pretty good.

And when you finish the army, and go home you feel things very strong and much. And all you want to to sleep take a long shower and eat soemthing really good.

I went with my friend Roie to his family for Rosh HaShanna. It was amazing food and I had a huge tummy ache afterwards cuz I ate far too much. And the next day I had a nice relaxing day and went up to the top of the Gilboa Mountain which is right in front of my new kibbutz. And that was beautiful and meaningful I could see everything israel jordan who knows maybe even part of lebannon. Anyway, it was very meaningful. like this is what you are supposed to do on the new year. Really thank god and say wow, "God you did a good job here!"

Anywho I am going back tomorrow. I had a lot of fun last night in a party in a kibbutz close by to En HaShofet.

But I am happy and good and I promise as soon as I came I will write a lot more, but I just can't now. So I am wishing everyone a wonderful new year or fall or whatever, day. Be well. be happy. keep smiling!

2 comments:

Netminder said...

It sounds wonderful, I'm happy for you =)

Anonymous said...

Hola Liz, soy Laura (ARG)I´m Haappy u r doing what u want, but remembering u once wanted to bee a nurse, i´m sorry that u r in the army... as u see i´m not a gun/war/violence person.. but the nice thing is that u r becoming a strong person and felling w/thee soul what u do... I wish u the best.. take much care (promise me!)... i love u, bastard!!ur annuary pic is still on my fridge.....
Besos and best luck......