Thursday, November 10, 2005

Everything's Great

My Cousin sent me a comment, why aren't you smiling in the Halloween pictures, is everything ok. Yes, everything is fine. I thought it was a good idea to not smile being as I was a yeshiva boy and you never really see them with big grins on their faces. So I guess I was a good yeshiva boy, because everyone asked me after they looked at their pictures from the party,"is everything OK?"

Yes, everything is great. My mom is here for her first time, with a group from our temple. And I have been able to spend some time with her. I will post pictures in a few days. Right now I have a bit of a cold and am trying to baby it so I can be with my mom tomorrow.

All my love to everyone for a great Shabbat and weekend. This week is the Torah portion where god tells Moses, "Go to the land that I have showed you." What a great time to be here. And we all can learn from this statement. Listen to your heart and open your heart, because usually the answer is right in front of you.

Shabbat Shalom.

No comments: