Tuesday, November 29, 2005





The first is of me and my Rabbi in Jaffa. A few minutes before this was taken I was talking to my old tour guide. The first time I came to Israel with Birthright, I had this amazing tour guide and I had been thinking about him. And suddenly there he was. It was so cool to say hi and see him. Those are the kind of things that happen in Israel.

The next is mom in Zichron Yaccov. This was the first day we met and we got ice cream from this wondeful homemade Italian ice cream shop. This is outside a paper mill.

I love the last picture. It looks like a little kid picture. This is in Tel Aviv. Yummy yummy shawarma. It is such a slice of life picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look adorable Lizzy. I'm glad to see your mom has gone to be with you for a while. Hope you are enjoying yourselves.