Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tu-Bishvat: Trees, its your birfday, we gonna party like its your birfday

Hope someone gets that bad song refrence.







Finally a few pictures and none are from the Kibbutz.

I put the picture of the map so you can try to find where I have moved. Here's a hint: Ma-Agan Michael is on the left on the coast and En Ha-Shofet is in the right top corner of the picture.

The other pictures are from our trip on Tu-Bishvat. The one of me and my two friends we are showing our dead branch that we planted cuz there were not enough trees for everyone. The vistas were amazing. One is looking over the Sea of Galilee and another, if you could see, in the distance on the mountains is Tzfat. I love the spring beauty in this country.

1 comment:

Netminder said...

Ahhh, great picutres. The second and third one, I think I know exactly where it is. Overlooking the Kineret? Looks amazing.