Saturday, July 30, 2005

Choco and Bamba..... Oh How I Missed You!!!!

So far I have nothing to complain about. I am well rested, amazingly well fed and getting more tan by the minute. But I was happy to have my first choco (chocolate milk in a bag). And Daniel, I had one for you!!! I will take pictures today to put them online so you can see. I went to the beach with some other Ulpan-ers. It is beautiful, warm and salty. It seems to me the worst thing you need to worry about is getting stung by a jelly fish. I am spending my day at the pool, reading, and resting.

As far as the government things I have to handle, Mike the director is helping all us Oleh (new immigrants). He is going to take us to open a bank account and he already told us what is the best medical insurance to get. I can't complain. Life is good.

I love you all and think of you. I wish you could see it. oxoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHOCO! I am SO jealous-i need my choco fix. i swear i think they put heroin in that stuff. i can't believe you've only been there a few days and you already went to haifa and the bahai gardens, like we talked about on the phone. it must've been beautiful and about 300 degrees. I'm so happy for you-your kibbutz sounds great...a hippie kibbutz...do things get any cooler than that? you need to teach them about trader joe's. =)
Miss you!
l'hitraot habibi!