Sunday, October 23, 2005

So Much To Say






I was petting two other cows on the side and I turned around to see this one. I think she wants some lovin too!!!!






They are like the 7 dwarfs from Snow White. Above is Smiley and Below is Milk-Me.



Yesterday I spent about 3 hours going to visit the cows and the cemetary. It was really good about peaceful for me. I love cemetaries and I think the one on this kibbutz is so nice and beautiful. Notice in the first picture you can see the sea. The last graves are of two people that died on Yom Kippur. Kind of a stange thing, since that day God is supposed to write your name in the Book Of Life or the Book Of Death for the next year.

It was a good time. I had a lot of time to think about things that have been happening. I have been trying to examine my life in a different way. I am not a child anymore and I think I have to start looking at myself and what I want. Also what I don't want in life. It is emaotional, because it makes me look into the past; at my fears and the things that have defined me.

Maybe this is all vague, to bad, it is vague to me too.

I got back to my room and bummed around for a while. Finally I checked my email, because I wanted to know if there was anymore news on my Auntie, but she is stable, but ready.

But the most wonderful suprise was in my inbox. My old pal from Cato send me an email. I had not heard from her in 4 years. I was so excited. I emailed her back and her mom just happened upon my blog!! Small world. I am so happy because now we are in contact and she was a person I didn't want to drift from.

Also I got an email from my mom and among other things, she has heard from both my brothers!!!! Exciting. Ben is doing well. He bought a bike and is keeping really busy with his City Year projects in Philli. And she got to talk with Jonathan. He has been at a monestary living in quite an isolated area. He had to leave because he dislocated his finger, something like that. So while he was at the doctor he called mom. He is still teaching English, but now he is learning Tibetan. And maybe he will be going to Nepal soon. I am so jealous!!

So much news in such a short period of time.

Guess what? They have Santa Ana winds in Israel too. Except they call them somthing like Hamisa. An Arabic word meaning 50, because supposedly there are 50 days a year with these winds. When I walked out of room this morning I thought, "this is like the Santa Ana's". And then the director who lived in LA for some time said the same to me. My nose is all dried out and there is dirt everywhere. Sadly, I wanted to take a picture of the Sukkah on the kibbutz, but the winds knocked it down.

I also got a super cool suprise this morning. I got a package from Ed. I got dried mango, and chile powder and a really pretty skirt. It is really nice to get something. It makes me feel so nice when I get letters (hint, hint). Actually I should not complain, because I am having a great communication online and through this blog. Also Bubbe Jenny is writing me all the time.

I think God always knows what is going on. How I wished to speak with my Cato friend Katie and then *puff* I am! I think if we let it and except it, thing happen the way they should.




No comments: