Monday, January 09, 2006

I feel bad I have not written in a while, but the true is is nothing much is going on. Ulpan is over and I am working all day in the laundry. 6 am to 4 pam is a long day of folding and ironing. But it isn't all bad. I have my friends and my music.

The weather is cold here although somedays I am suprised at how warm it gets for a few hours. We are getting a lot of rain which is nice.

And finally as far as the army, I go at the end of the month for physical testing. I am not so sure what this is, but I go again. I am also finding out if I can stay on the Kibbutz as a volunteer before the army. And even in the army if I can live here. it is such a nice place and a great location. I know in the summers I will really enjoy going to the beach. Plus I am starting to get a circle of friends here.

So that is about it. I will post some pictures again soon. All my love......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope someday you will respond..my email is sophie@dcrcommunications.com
I watch, I care and I love all 3 of you..
Shalom