Tuesday, January 03, 2006

www.jonathansojourn.blogspot.com





This has been such an amazing New Year. It was so emotional and fun. I cooked in the evening at Tsofit's house. I made lentil soup, which is a tradition of my German family. Then my phone was ringing and I didn't know who it was so I didn't answer, only to get a message from my older brother Jonathan. He has been living in isolation for the past 3 months. I was so happy he called back and I got to speak with him about all his new life stories. I was blown away by the pictures and at fist I was thinking that isn't my brother!!! he looks so different.

Please check out his website. It is wonderful. And if ever you hear people saying that own generation is doing nothing with our lives, show them my brothers and ny blog.

ps check out Ben too.

Jonathan : www.jonathansojourn.blogspot.com
Ben: www.kingschecter.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Konchok Ngodup said...

this is so sweet, thanks for the love.

hey i'm in thailand so i can actually look at your blog!!!!crazy

hope you like the new pictures, i'm gonna write but i didn't bring my uploader with me so you'll have to wait a week or 2 to see bangkok

i love you

yonni