Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Friends. Good Times

There was a girls soccer game today. And free beer!!! So everyone showed up. This picture is of me and Jonathan Leffe. He is Mexican, and one of my new favorite buddies. I love this one threesome of Mexican boys in the Ulpan. I think if I was 18 again, I would marry all of them.





Samuel is from Venezuela and love to show off the fact that he pays 3 dollars for about 80 gallons of gas. I could kill him! He is a very cool kid.



Jona is from Colon, Germany and drank a 6-pak of beer in about an hour, and swears that he was only tipsy. Here is his pride and joy. He and I took a roll down the soccer field hill a few times, it was a lot of fun. Reminded me of the good old days in front of the La Brea Tar Pits Museum.



This is my roommate, classmate, and co-worker Leonie. She would probably kill me if she saw this picture, but I think she looks so beautiful natural like this. She is beautiful, inside and out.



And this is me, Sharon my other roommate and Leonie before we went to dinner the other night.

No comments: