Thursday, December 15, 2005

Its Crazy You Guys

So much is happeneing. We have one more week of classes and work and then Ulpan is over. Wild. It felt like we had so long but now we are all seeing that these are the last few days. Jerusalem last week was so much fun. But some how the week just flew by and now it is a week last and I am finally making a post.

I am leaving in a few hours to take a long trip to the bottom of Israel. So many opportunities have just opened for me. I am visiting two small Kibbutzim in the south. Kibbutz Ketora and Kibbutz Lotan are both holistic kibbutzim. They are hippie earth loving people. So I am going to check it out. I will spend first day at Lotan and the second at Ketora.

Also on Monday I will go to the army office in Haifa for my first round of tests!! Wow it is all coming at once. I have a lot of faith that if the army happens it will be good. I am working with a man who helps new immigrants in the army. He was very excited when he heard I am a photographer. And he told me he helped another girl from California who was a photographer get a good spot in the army. So we shall see.

Right now I feel pretty calm and happy. I am really trying to relax and except what the next step is. So in a few days I should have some great pictures for you guys. Tootles for now......

No comments: