Sunday, December 18, 2005

More Questions Than Answers

Isn't that what life is about though. It never gives you things the way you want them.

I went to the Negev this weekend. The Negev is so beautiful. It is the Southern desert of Israel. What a different world. So beautiful and a bit like Palm Springs. But all together nothing like it really. I learned about bird migration patterns from Europe to Africa and back. About 50 million birds pass through this area of Israel.

Anyway, it was great to see how different other Kibbutzim can be. But as far as I know right now I don't know. It really depends on the army, what I do. If they want me soon, then I won't go to such an isolated area. If you don't then maybe I will spend a while in the Negev.

I am praying and excited and a bit nervous about my meeting tomorrow with the army. I don't know what to expect. I think I will start testing, but who knows.

No comments: