Sunday, December 11, 2005

Pictures From Long Ago and Far Away

Ok so I didn't really feel like writing, but I know I need to put some pictures or something. These start from long ago at the start of the Ulpan and end yesterday in Jerusalem.





Please note: These first five pictures I have no claim to. I didn't take them, but I like them a lot. It is a bit of a trip through the Ulpan. Some are from the summer and some are more recent. The young lady who took them is Noa from Sweden. Enjoy!





Just keep looking. This is a fun one.

This one was before a concert on the Kibbutz during the summer.

This is a picture Noa took when her class went to the Green Line. These two are looking at the Security Fence. I just thought it was stunning.


Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago. This is Lerone, Iris and I hanging out with friends.


Rewind a bit to the beginning of the Ulpan. This is Edy, me and Jonathan. I like this one a lot.

This is Leonie and I. It was taken two weeks ago at the Mexican Party on the Kibbutz. All the Mexicans on the Ulpan organized a party in the pub with food drink and lots of music. It was a lot of fun.


This one was taken at the Kotel, The Wailing Wall in Jerusalem. It is of the men's side right before Shabbat began. The air is electric at this time. The men's side was full.

This is arounf the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem.

This is the HOT Israeli actor Yhudah Levi. He was in the famous Israeli film Yossi and Jagger. If you don't like this picture, don't worry, I took 11 more.

Jerusalem


This we took this weekend at The Wall. I went to Jerusalem with my friends Lerone and Iris. It was a lot of fun. We had danger excitment and Korean food.


This olive tree existed in Israel during the time that Jesus was walking around on water and helping out the good people of Jerusalem. He might have actually sat under it. This was taken right out side the Mount of Olives. It was in the courtyard of a beautiful church.

Cute little Religous boy.

The al-Aqusah Mosque and nice sky. This is the Mosque that is holy for prayer. Dome of the Rock is not where the Muslims mainy pray.

No comments: