Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ok, I don't know how to rotate this (maybe Yoni can give me a hint), but you can rotate your head?! I walk through a garden of these random carvings. This is my favorite. But there are all sorts of funky things and people.
So you have spent the last 3 hours in the water boogie boarding and this is your farwell. The sunsets here are amazing. And just to make you want to kill me, this is my back yard for 5 months. Don't worry I am NOT taking it forgranted.



I hope you are happy to see a few pictures. I just found out last night that if I buy a DSL line I can use my laptop here. So I will get one ASAP. Today we are supposed to be getting our work assignments. I signed up to work with the elderly as my first choice and then as my second to work with the cows!!! Now I kind of wish I got the cows. But I will find out today. And we a going to start classes tomorrow, or so they say. I think we all want to get started already.

In other news, I am planning to teach myself to surf. I have access to surf boards, so why not?

Finally, if you would like to send me a letter here is my address. Of course it would tickle me to death to hear from you all.

Elizabeth Schecter
Kibbutz Ma Agan Micheal
D.N. Menashe 37805
Israel


Thats all, Im going to get some breakfast.

No comments: