Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This is someones yard on the Kibbutz. There are differnt styles of houses in the differnt communities on the kibbutz. I just thought this was beautiful.
This is a view from the kibbutz out. To the right and left are Arab villages. I think the cactus garden is someones lawn!
This picture was supposed to be the first, but it ended up in the middle. This was on the Nefesh B Nefesh flight. So check it out. We have an orthodox kid holding his families torah that they brought as a carry on and we have Eli. Eli is from the US. He is on my kibbutz and he has dread locks. I have to say, once I saw Eli, I knew everything would be alright. There was a great mix of people on the flight.
Another view. Are you jealous yet.
This is the dinning hall. It is massive and looks out over the water. It is the nicest place to eat and watch the sun go down over the sea.

No comments: